General Conditions of Sale (CGS)
Reception at the hotel
- The establishment does not rent a room to minors unaccompanied by their parents.
- The establishment does not accept animals.
- The customer must present himself at the reception with an identity document.
- Individual reservations are only considered firm if accompanied by a valid credit card number, expiry date and cryptogram; or with a total or partial prepayment of the stay before the client’s arrival.
- In case of no-show, the entire stay is charged.
- A prepayment corresponding to the entire stay is invoiced when booking this prepayment is not refundable in the event of cancellation, modification of the dates of stay or no show up to 48 hours before the date of arrival. ( 10% or €6.50 will be automatically deducted from your reimbursement for the costs related to the management of the file)
- Cancellations and changes to individual reservations are valid up to 48 hours before the arrival date. Beyond this date or in the event of a no-show at the hotel, the entire reservation is charged and non-refundable.( 10% or €6.50 will be automatically deducted from your reimbursement for the costs related to the management of the file)
- For any additional information relating to our conditions of sale, do not hesitate to contact our reservations department.
- We inform you that you have the right to register on the list of opposition to canvassing on the site: www.bloctel.gouv.fr
- After contacting customer service and failing a satisfactory response within two months, the customer may contact the Tourism and Travel Mediator, whose contact details and referral methods are available on his website: www.mtv.travel (address : BP 80 303 75 823, Paris Cedex 17)