General Conditions of Sale (CGS)
Reception at the hotel
- The establishment does not rent a room to minors unaccompanied by their parents.
- The establishment does not accept animals.
- The customer must present himself at the reception with an identity document.
- Individual reservations are only considered firm if accompanied by a valid credit card number, expiry date and cryptogram; or with a total or partial prepayment of the stay before the client’s arrival.
- In case of no-show, the entire stay is charged.
- A prepayment corresponding to the entire stay is invoiced when booking this prepayment is not refundable in the event of cancellation, modification of the dates of stay or no show.
- Cancellations and changes to individual reservations are free up to 24 hours before the arrival date. Beyond this date or in the event of a no-show at the hotel, the entire reservation is charged and non-refundable.
- For any additional information relating to our conditions of sale, do not hesitate to contact our reservation department.
- After contacting customer service and failing a satisfactory response within two months, the customer may contact the Tourism and Travel Mediator, whose contact details and referral methods are available on his website: www.mtv.travel