What personal data does Hotel Gloria collect on its hotel-gloria-grenoble.com website?
Non-personal data is collected during your browsing, by a system of cookies, for statistical purposes. These files stored on your computer allow the Hotel Gloria to record information relating to your browsing on this site (pages consulted, date and time of consultation, etc.).
Under no circumstances does this data allow us to identify you, its sole purpose is to help us offer you easier access to the services offered and to improve this site.
1.1. What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer when visiting a site. Their main purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing on the sites and to send you personalized services.
On your computer, cookies are managed by your internet browser.
1.2. Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are cookies necessary for the operation of our site. They allow you to use the main features of our site (for example access to your account). Without these cookies, you will not be able to use our site normally. These are cookies placed by the Hotel Gloria and which only concern the operation of our site.
1.3. Analytical / performance cookies
These are cookies that allow us to know the use and performance of our site and to improve its operation (for example, the pages most often consulted, etc.).
1.4. Third-party cookies
These are cookies that allow us to display content on our site from an external source (for example, Youtube videos, Googlemaps, etc.).
You have different ways to manage cookies.
Your web browser settings:
The configuration of each browser is different. It is described in the help menu of your browser, which will allow you to know how to modify your wishes in terms of cookies.
This is done via the banner that appears at the bottom of the site pages.
1.6. How to delete cookies
The user is informed that he has the possibility of configuring his browser so that he is informed of the reception of cookies, and can, if he wishes, prevent their installation on his computer.
Below we provide you with the links of different browsers, through which you can perform said configuration:
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Safari : https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera : https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
2. The data left voluntarily by the user in the contact form of the site
These are data that you leave us voluntarily by completing and sending your request via the contact form on the page: www.hotel-gloria-grenoble.com/contact&lang=en
- These data are: Surname, first name, telephone, email and message.
- These data are not recorded in the site’s database but directly sent by email to the following address: email@example.com who receives contact requests sent via this form and to which only Mrs. Baya Chahinaz MAHBOUB, manager, has access. of the Hotel Gloria.
- Once the responses have been sent to the requests, the personal data received by email (surname, first name, telephone, email and message) via the contact form are destroyed (deletion of the email and emptying of the trash).
- This data is neither sold nor transmitted in any way to a third party.
- You can exercise your right of withdrawal at any time by contacting us at:
3. Processing of personal data for reservations
On this website, the customer provides the Hotel Gloria – 12, rue Aristide Bergès 38000 GRENOBLE – with his personal data (postal and telephone details, etc.) so that the Hotel Gloria can ensure the reservation of his room(s).
The data collected is as follows: Civility, surname, first name, address, postal code, city, country, telephone, email address as well as any additional information that the customer deems useful to provide.
They are used for the management of reservations and the regulatory collection of tourist tax: Customer information and data are collected solely for the purpose of recording their reservations and ensuring the commercial relationship with the customer.
Data retention period
The data collected is kept for a usual period of 10 years to ensure the continuity of the commercial relationship with the customer.
Hotel Gloria does not communicate the personal data of its customers.
You can exercise your right of withdrawal at any time by contacting us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
4. External services (google maps…)
The data collected is collected by third-party services (google, etc.) and not by Hotel Gloria.
This collection is done via one or more pages of our website, but the data is neither processed nor stored by the Hotel Gloria or the database of the website. In addition, we will not be able to provide information as to the retention period, the method of storage, processing and securing of this data.